Wolverine Community Advisory Group
Full CAG Meeting
Plainfield Township Charter Hall
6161 Belmont Ave NE, Belmont, MI 49306
Thursday, November 21, 2019
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Draft Agenda (all times are approximate)
Welcome and Introductions
Michigan Drinking Water Standards for PFAS
Abigail Hendershott, Michigan EGLE
Proposed PFAS Stakeholder Group in north Kent County
Laura Gossiaux, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
Update on House St. and Tannery Projects
CAG Committee Reports and Discussion
1) ensure that the response activities at the Wolverine World Wide sites protect and sustainably restore the environment for human health, fish, wildlife, and recreation, through community participation; and
2) that important community concerns are articulated, understood, and considered during any related investigation and response action.
• work cooperatively with each other, supporting agencies, and other stakeholders,
• be respectful of all participants.
• approach all issues and viewpoints with an open mind.
• focus on what is important to the community as a whole and articulate community concerns in a way that all stakeholders can understand.
• seek common ground wherever possible, and present and respect minority opinions where they exist.