- The Community Advisory Group (CAG) is made up of volunteer community members affected by and concerned about the Wolverine World Wide (WWW) contamination in northern Kent County.
- The CAG was formed in June 2019 and has approximately 20 members.
- The purpose of the CAG is to provide a communication and education link between the community and all organizations involved in the clean-up.
- The CAG is organized and facilitated by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is not affiliated with the WWW company.
- The EPA and Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) regularly attend meetings and cooperate extensively.
- CAG Meetings occur monthly and are open to the public.
- The CAG maintains a website and Facebook page with current information.