Full CAG Annual Retreat
Thursday, January 21, 2021
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Draft Agenda (all times are approximate)
6:00 PM Agency Support and Expectations for the CAG
6:15 PM Stories About Living with PFAS (see description below)
- Dr. Dani DeVasto, Department of Writing, GVSU
6:30 PM Review 2020 Operations, Accomplishments, Challenges
- What has worked well?
- What changes do we need to consider moving forward?
- Any changes to the Charter, Mission?
- Changing the name of the CAG?
- Geographic scope, possible collaborations with other groups
- Planning for Transition from EPA Support
- Any other issues requiring discussion
7:15 PM Leadership Team
- Confirm Leadership Team for 2021 based on election results
- Review and discuss role of leadership team
7:30 PM Communication Committee
- Status report
- Action items and discussion
- Confirm 2021 membership
7:45 PM Membership Committee
- Review and confirm current membership
- Identify member recruitment needs
- Discuss possible approaches to recruiting new members